Amera is an exclusive boutique development of 40, luxuriously designed, three bedrooms detached villas on the tropical paradise island of Koh Samui, Thailand.
These stunning villas are currently being offered at a discount to the initial pricing of 17-18 million Thai Baht.
Amera is an exclusive, boutique development of 40 luxuriously designed modern, detached villas on the stunning tropical paradise island of Koh Samui. Each impressive property features three large bedrooms, two bathrooms (with the option to extend to 3 bathrooms), and each has its private infinity pool and plenty of outdoor terracing, set into manicured tropical gardens.
Amera is perfectly situated on the northwestern corner of Samui, just minutes away from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club which boasts a superb ocean view course plus a shamelessly indulgent spa. Also nearby is the recently opened Four Seasons Samui Hotel. Set into private gardens, these beautiful villas have a very generous 206 m2 of internal living space as well as magnificent oversized balconies and terraces which take the overall size of the villas to a whopping 317m2.
The interiors are fitted out meticulously, and the design is truly fresh – you could call the styling tropical with a contemporary twist or contemporary with a tropical twist! These properties come fully fitted with sumptuous bathrooms and high-end kitchens, complete with the latest western appliances. There is a furniture pack available for a nominal sum, so the villas can be delivered perfectly ready to rent.
The Amera site is slightly inland on the north-west side of the island and has amazing panoramic sea views to the south and west.
- Independent point load foundations, reinforced concrete floor slabs, columns and beams: Reinforced concrete – CPAC ISO 2003 certified
- External walls: heat insulating super block masonry with plaster render, finished with high-quality acrylic paint
- Terraces: sandstone powder Natural colour (non-slip)
- Roof: Off-white (grey) waterproof C-Pac concrete composite tiles, backed with heat insulation sheet
- Ceilings: fine plaster render high-quality acrylic paint finish with recessed halogen spotlights (with dimmer control)
- Entrance with recessed lights
- Front door: tropical hardwood
- Internal walls: fine plaster render finished with high-quality acrylic paint
- Windows and frames: high-quality tropical hardwood frames with 0.6mm thick glass
- Doors: all doors and slide doors made of Tropical Hardwood
- Door and Window hardware: high-quality stainless steel hinges and sliding door systems
- Floor finishing: High quality ceramic tiles/Marble/Tropical Hardwood
- Washing sink and mixer faucet in stainless steel
- Built-in oven plus four-plate Gas stove or electric and gas mixed plus hood in stainless steel: Samsung or equivalent
- Water heater: Samsung or equivalent
- High-quality kitchen hardwood cabinet with heat resistant work surfaces in granite/Techno system
- Floor and walls in high-quality ceramic tiles
- Mixer faucet: American StandardTM or equivalent
- Sanitary ware: toilets, sinks, shower taps and bath: American StandardTM or equivalent
- Floor and wall in ceramic tiles
4. Swimming pool
- Infinity edge style swimming pool
- High quality ceramic pool tiles
- Pump system imported from USA/Haywood or equivalent
- Optional 8,000 BTU wall mounted units in bedrooms
- Electric wire with conduit, earthed system with integrated safety cut-out
- Phone line, broadband & TV access points
- Landscaping: grass, exotic plants, trees and pathways
- Each house has a bio-septic waste treatment system
- House Book (Tabien Baan), this will provide you with your address in Thailand and will comply with all legal construction regulations
- Connections to site infrastructure, electricity, water and drainage system are included
- Loose furniture is not included